Ideas from the Deep is a Texas-based developer that develops games and software for Microsoft Windows, Macintosh, and iPhone. The company also runs an online store where they sell download codes to their products. The company is mainly known for developing the currently available Windows ports of various Pangea Software titles. The company's slogan is "Profound Fun".
|1989||Zappa Roidz||Softdisk||Apple II, DOS|
|1989||Twilight Treasures||Softdisk||Apple II, DOS|
|1990||Sub Stalker||Softdisk||Apple II|
|1998||Kaged||Monkey Byte Development||Macintosh, Microsoft Windows|
|2002||Nanosaur Extreme||Ideas from the Deep||Microsoft Windows|
|2003||Bugdom||Ideas from the Deep||Microsoft Windows|
|2004||Bugdom 2||Ideas from the Deep||Microsoft Windows|
|2004||Otto Matic||Ideas from the Deep||Microsoft Windows|
|2004||Nanosaur II: Hatchling||Ideas from the Deep||Microsoft Windows|
|2009||Gradient||Ideas from the Deep||iOS|
- ↑ Gibson, Ellie (April 20, 2005). http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/developer-calls-in-fbi-over-take-two-piracy-allegations. gamesindustry.biz. Retrieved August 1, 2016.
- ↑ https://www.linkedin.com/in/laneroathe. Lane Roathe | LinkedIn. Retrieved August 1, 2016
- ↑ http://www.ign.com/companies/ideas-from-the-deep. IGN. Retrieved August 1, 2016.
- ↑ http://www.giantbomb.com/lane-roathe/3040-4720/ Giant Bomb. Retrieved August 1, 2016.
- ↑ Cohen, Peter (April 15, 2005). http://www.macworld.com/article/1044275/bugdom.html. MacWorld. Retrieved August 1, 2016.
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20160324143304/http://www.ideasfromthedeep.com/product_info.php/products_id/101?osCsid=8c9b1d8223c9bf702fed9fa19677c875. Ideas from the Deep. Retrieved August 1, 2016.
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20160324143205/http://www.ideasfromthedeep.com/product_info.php/products_id/67?osCsid=8c9b1d8223c9bf702fed9fa19677c875. Ideas from the Deep. Retrieved August 1, 2016.